Skip to content
- Always store candles in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight, as they are sensitive to temperature and light which can damage the structure of the wax and affect the way your candle performs.
- For optimal burning, trim your wick to approximately 5mm before each lighting to avoid smoking and overheating.
To maximise the lifespan of your candle, you will need to set the candle memory: The size of the wax pool on the first burn sets the memory for the lifetime of the candle. The first burn of any candle should be long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquify. This will ensure an even burn for each light.
Refrain from burning candles longer than 3 hours at a time, & never burn a candle when there is less than 5mm of wax at the base.
Once the flame is extinguished make sure the wick is upright and centred.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device